Cost of living in Wuhu, China vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.720 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,566 (8,666元) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)