Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.661 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is about the same as in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Torreón you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,696 (8,153元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (36 minutes ago)