Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00548 MXN / COP
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Torreón you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,902 (COL$3,998,402) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 149 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 10 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corunna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)