Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00558 MXN / COP
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Torreón you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,983 (COL$3,758,299) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)