Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Torreón, Mexico
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,180 (﷼ 75,211,383) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)