Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.338 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,408 (R$ 6,780) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kiev costs 20₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Managua costs 105 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 32,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)