Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17009 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,789 (¥233,930) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)