Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17009 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,404 (¥302,214) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)