Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00548 MXN / COP
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Torreón you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,801 (COL$3,249,827) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (about 1 hour ago)