Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Torreón, Mexico
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Torreón you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,649 (﷼ 47,616,757) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)