Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03070 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,563 (995,598 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Seattle, Washington costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 149 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 10 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)