Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00553 MXN / COP
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Torreón you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,715 (COL$3,924,525) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 2 hours ago)