Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.466 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,116 (R$ 6,072) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Aberdeen costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)