Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28834 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 41% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,265 (122,304 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (38 minutes ago)