Cost of living in Amravati, India vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25969 MXN / INR
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 7% cheaper than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Torreón you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,362 (₨89,958) in Amravati.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)