Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,370 prices entered by 1,212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$3,648 in Windsor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)