Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 45% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 14%|
Are you moving to Shenzhen? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Shenzhen of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in London costs £4.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Provo, Utah costs $1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Luís costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Faro costs €909 (about 3 hours ago)