Cost of living in Sendai, Japan vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,275 prices entered by 585 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01218 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,000 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$6,582 (¥540,322) in Sendai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $36,799 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 350 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)