Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.266 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,701 prices entered by 1,275 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 8% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)