Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,591 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.358 CAD / USD
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 47% more expensive than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$12,609 ($9,287) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$8,600 in Toronto.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)