Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,041 prices entered by 1,023 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,237 in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)