Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 28% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$9,100 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$6,550 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $21,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)