Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,123 prices entered by 902 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,250 in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)