Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 28% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
Are you moving to Quebec City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Quebec City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Guarda costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)