Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
Are you moving to Providence, Rhode Island? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Providence, Rhode Island of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 72 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $1.06 (about 4 hours ago)