Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02105 CAD / HTG
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 22% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,700 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$6,776 (321,894 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)