Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,035 prices entered by 1,019 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 31% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,578 (7,623,325 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)