Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,690 prices entered by 1,098 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 33% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,668 (8,216,288 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)