Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,642 prices entered by 982 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 32% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$1,712 (5,100,348 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (43 minutes ago)