Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,179 prices entered by 900 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 32% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,537 (7,657,979 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)