Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,640 prices entered by 1,162 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 36% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,550 (8,214,517 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)