Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,134 prices entered by 1,040 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 32% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,554 (7,694,249 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (14 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)