Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,799 prices entered by 1,235 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 34% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,371 (7,421,856 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)