Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,726 prices entered by 980 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 37% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,400 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$4,691 (14,123,565 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)