Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Toronto, Canada
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,364 prices entered by 587 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00291 CAD / AOA *
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 34% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,100 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$5,329 (1,834,156 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php70,000 (about 2 hours ago)