Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,305 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31920 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,600 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$3,061 (R$ 9,589) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Seattle, Washington costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)