Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,896 prices entered by 877 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06174 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$1,194 (Mex$ 19,342) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)