Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 68% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 61%|
Are you moving to Bogotá? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bogotá of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 120TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ottawa costs C$1,104 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$41 (about 3 hours ago)