Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,581 prices entered by 1,358 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (38 minutes ago)