Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,116 prices entered by 1,189 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)