Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,041 prices entered by 1,304 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)