Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,487 prices entered by 1,574 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)