Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,928 prices entered by 1,604 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)