Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,392 prices entered by 1,599 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)