Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,706 prices entered by 1,253 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)