Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.203 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,190,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥543,647 (129,362₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (37 minutes ago)