Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 JPY / INR
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 68% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,250,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥404,748 (₨248,934) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)