Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 25%|
Are you moving to Seville? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Seville of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bauru costs R$ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $38,179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tandil costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)