Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.050 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,090,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥863,232 (C$10,032) in Saskatoon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)