Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.692 JPY / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 258 different people.
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (31 minutes ago)