Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.903 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,070,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥674,017 (€5,149) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)