Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.483 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,110,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥716,271 (€5,407) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)