Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.888 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,270,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥787,588 (€6,158) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)