Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.739 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,120,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥666,617 (руб 383,326) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)