Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,130,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥954,313 in Osaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)