Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18994 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is about the same as in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥991,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥960,515 (5,056,882 Franc) in Libreville.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kabul costs 100 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)