Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02983 JPY / UGX
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 53% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,080,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥504,618 (16,914,526 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)