Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.261 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,200,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥627,048 (38,562元) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)