Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.321 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 53% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥975,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥462,768 (28,355元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)