Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.729 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 47% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,180,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥624,303 (元37,318) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)