Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.116 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,200,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥618,706 (元38,390) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)