Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.600 JPY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 847 prices entered by 238 different people.
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 31% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥900,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥621,057 (€4,829) in Genoa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)