Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.633 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 66% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,100,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥378,178 (231,564 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)