Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.541 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 67% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,110,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥368,889 (239,425 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €21,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagoya costs ¥12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luton costs £1,161 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)