Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 900 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.624 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 68% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥891,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥281,989 (173,609 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)