Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Tokyo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.619 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Tokyo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 64% cheaper than in Tokyo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥1,260,000 in Tokyo you would need to make just about ¥448,172 (276,830 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)