Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Tlemcen, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00935 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Tlemcen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Tlemcen (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 163,001 Dinar (Rp 17,424,589) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 160,000 Dinar in Tlemcen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)