Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Tlemcen, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 160.962 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Tlemcen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 108% more expensive than in Tlemcen (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 288,951 Dinar (€1,795) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 139,000 Dinar in Tlemcen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 3 hours ago)