Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Tlemcen, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 162.267 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Tlemcen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Tlemcen (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 233,250 Dinar (€1,437) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 Dinar in Tlemcen.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 5 hours ago)