Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Tirupati, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.440 INR / CNY
Do you live in Tirupati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 100% more expensive than in Tirupati (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,116 (元6,908) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)