Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Tirupati, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Tirupati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Tirupati (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,694 (€957) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)