Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Tirupati, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / UAH
Do you live in Tirupati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Tirupati (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Tirupati you would need to make just about ₨39,624 (15,374₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)