Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Tirupati, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Tirupati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 101% more expensive than in Tirupati (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,370 (27,591₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)