Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Tirupati, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.588 INR / UAH
Do you live in Tirupati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Tirupati (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Tirupati you would need to make just about ₨46,473 (17,960₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)