Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Tirupati, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.515 INR / ARS
Do you live in Tirupati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Tirupati (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Tirupati you would need to make just about ₨18,498 (ARS $7,355) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)