Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Tirupati, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.357 INR / GBP
Do you live in Tirupati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 153% more expensive than in Tirupati (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,118 (£1,230) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Tirupati.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (26 minutes ago)