Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Timisoara, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.522 RON / OMR
Do you live in Timisoara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 69% more expensive than in Timisoara (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 13,890 lei (﷼ 1,320) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 lei in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 4 hours ago)